Tel: (+27) 084 300 2460
AYO Technologies Solution Ltd.
About AYO Technologies Solution Ltd
AYO Technology Solutions Group (AYO TSL), formerly known as Sekunjalo Technology Solutions, is an empowered ICT group offering numerous end-to-end solutions to a host of industries. AYO TSL was listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange on 21 December 2017.
The Group was established in 1996 and has evolved over this time through continually adapting to the local and international ICT landscape. The process of adaptation was enabled by acquiring new businesses, partnerships and sourcing innovative technology within its existing portfolio. AYO Technology, through its divisions, subsidiaries and partners provides solutions to both the public and private sector within South Africa and abroad, with its private sector client base comprising mostly blue chip multinationals. The Group maintains strong relationships and holds key value added reseller or supplier agreements with principles such as Nokia Siemens Networks South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Nokia Siemens”), InterSystems Corporation, Cisco Systems, Microsoft Corporation, IBM and Riverbed Technology Inc, which provides the group with continuous access to up to date technology.
AYO Technology’s growth strategy will be enabled by the capital raised; the strategic relationship with BT and the strong acquisition pipeline will enable AYO Technology to be one of most empowered multidiscipline ICT groups, with a full suite of products and services that is able to deliver turnkey ICT solutions to any client.
Companies in the AYO Group offer the following wide range of solutions:
- Afrozaar – is a software consulting and product development business focused on the development of innovative software products in the mobile, digital and cloud environments
- BT is now disclosed under this division.
- Digital Matter – Digital Matter, formed in 2000, is a specialist IT company focusing on enterprise application and solution development. Digital Matter is a certified Microsoft Corporation development partner and incorporates Microsoft Corporation technology as a digital platform in all applications, products and solutions. Digital Matter has product offerings covering mobile inspection management (InspectionOne), fixed asset management (AssetAuditor), tracking solutions as well as solutions developed for clients in mobile field service, property inspections, franchise evaluation, mobile banking and commissioning.
- Health System Technologies – this company provides ICT solutions to the health care industry, such as hospital, primary health care, laboratory and pharmacy information systems, electronic health records, continuity of care records and telemedicine, backed by the necessary professional services, such as: consulting, system architecture design, system integration, business intelligence and development of bespoke software solutions.
- Kalula Communications trading as Headset Solutions – imports and distributes notable brands within telecommunications and consumer electronic markets. Headset Solutions is the distributor for all Plantronics & Konftel products in Southern Africa. Plantronics designs headsets for a wide range of devices, including phones, laptops, handhelds, entertainment and music devices. Konftel is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of audio conferencing equipment and the inventor of audio conference technology.
- Puleng Technologies – provides their customers with a client-centric security strategy that manages the two most valuable assets in an organisation, being its data and users, while facilitating IT and business with a platform to build an efficient, collaborative governance, risk and compliance (GRC) programme. They also provide service-orientated infrastructure architectures that focus on the simplification, automation and operational efficiencies within and beyond the data centre.
- World Wide Creative (WWC) – is a digital transformation strategy and advisory firm with a 15-year track record in providing technology, client and change management solutions to businesses across Africa, in order to add real business value. WWC works with medium to large B2C and B2B clients in government, retail, finance, telecommunications and the automotive industry. As a people and technology company, WWC partner with business leaders to create a clear picture of their organisation’s digital potential and help them articulate their vision to the business. With these fundamental building blocks in place, their clients focus shifts to mapping out the best way to making that picture a reality.
The AYO Group of companies has international partnerships with leading technology suppliers.
The AYO Group has a service delivery footprint in all the cities of South Africa and has expanded into the United Kingdom, USA, Ghana, Uganda, Zambia, Cameroon, Tanzania, Nigeria, Namibia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Madagascar, Zambia and Malawi.
For more information, visit www.ayotsl.com